The Behmor coffee bean roaster is an easy to use coffee roaster that allows the user to utilize preprogrammed roast settings or manually control roast parameters.
Roast 100-gram samples to 1 pound small batch production.
The Behmor Coffee Bean Roaster employs patent-pending smoke suppression technology for roasting.
- Up to 1 pound (454 grams) of coffee beans per roast
- New higher Multi-speed motor for better roast control- 16 and 32 RPM
- New 2x more powerful MCU (Micro Controller) cuts data refresh time by 50%
- New On-Board Audible Beep Advisory (unattended safety cutoff and 15 remaining warning)
- New Universal Power and Control Boards- adds future flexibility/ work in 120v or 220v*
- New Reprogrammable Firmware Feature (requires wired connection)
- 5 pre-programmed roast settings
- Patented smoke suppression technology for indoor roasting
- Manual roasting override ability of key settings
- Unattended Safety Cut off w/ audible advisory
- Cooling cycle for a quick end to the roasting duration
- Thermostatically Controlled Quartz Roasting Elements
- Lighted interior for visual monitoring during roasting
- Adjustable, On-the-Fly Time Controls
- Removable roasting drum with internal braces for full bean turbulence
- Removable chaff tray for easy cleaning
- Automatic System Diagnostics – Troubleshooting
- RoHS Compliant- reduced hazardous substances
- Easy to clean interior